If you want to be married today, tomorrow or next week, I’m your gal.
I would love to join you for a fun, sweet and easy “let’s get you married” ceremony at a location of your choice.
As a Wedding Officiant & Celebrant, I marry couples of all faiths and traditions in tiny ceremonies, most often with a guest list of 2-20.
Whether you desire to be married overlooking the water, at a chapel, at a friend’s home, at the base of a mountain or at the corner of Hollywood & Vine, let's share in a sweet and easy ceremony.
My style is inclusive, unstuffy, creative, personalized and fun. I do not jump out of anything. I do not wear scuba gear and I do not do any ceremony naked. Other than this, I’m open!
1. Secure a valid Marriage License in the State of California. Contact the County Clerk in any County of California. Your marriage license is valid for 60 days and there is a 3-day waiting period. You must present your marriage license to your Officiant before your ceremony.
2. Select A Date and Make Arrangements. Once you have a wedding date, confirm a start time for your ceremony and secure your “location” or venue.
3. Secure an Officiant and Secure 1 Witness ( I can provide a witness if needed ).
4. Decide On A Location/Venue. There are many sweet spaces in California for your ceremony. We are blessed with beautiful coastlines, Forests, Deserts, Wineries, Parks, and more. I am always happy to help you find the location that is just right for the both of you.
5. Enjoy! A wedding of any size is a big life moment and a huge life transition. Mark the moment with love, appreciation and respect. An elopement is all about the two of you – your love story and your commitment to your partnership and your future.
Why elope? Some couples want to save money. Other couples share they don’t want hours of wedding planning and the pieces of a more involved wedding day. Other reasons are much more intimate and personal.
Truly, there is no right or wrong here – choosing to get hitched quietly and with little fanfare is about what’s right and true for the two of you.
My fee varies a bit depending on what you want and desire for your elopement ceremony. I’m a bit untraditional in that I will collect a little personal information and lightly personalize your wedding ceremony.
On average, your fee will range from $250 – $450. This includes travel to/from the location of your wedding ceremony within the Southern California area.
Note: I request a travel fee outside of the Southern California Area and this is quoted on an individual basis. Once I know exactly what you want/desire for your ceremony, I can offer a full quote for services.
I welcome your call or text at: 951.523.0940